3 Sept 2007

You Can 2007 in Turkey

I went to Bursa (Turkey) at the end of August to facilitate at You Can (AIESEC international conference). I had an amazing opportunity to be a part of an international team of very experienced AIESEC facis from whole Europe and northern Africa. We put all our effort and passion to deliver high quality sessions and a good mood to You Can.
You Can hosted delegates from all over the world so I had a chance to meet very diverse people, esspecially in my lovely home group.

I must tell this experience ment a big learning for me as a faci because it was my very first faci experience in international conference. Now I better understand how conference content is created, how a team of international facis cooperate and how whole conference is delivered.
I gained a lot of energy during You Can. It is such an unforgettable experience to see so many diverse people (Europians, Asians, Afrikans,... Christians and Muslims, black and white... various languages, opinions and approaches...) who believe in the same idea, enjoy time spent together and share ideas. I recommend all of you to apply for some international facilitating within AIESEC to be able to experience the same strong feeling as I had during and after You Can.

No comments: