13 Nov 2007

DO-IT 2007 in Switzerland

Right after my Polish chairing and FallCo facilitating I travelled to Switzerland to be a faci in DO-IT conference in Alps. Again - I was a part of international faci team, I was co-responsible for newies track and co-designing and delivering training and facilitating home group. Anyway, it was completely different experience than during FallCo in the Czech Republic.

Again I had a chance to meet many lovely people, both in faci team and delegates. Again I had lot of fun, got inspiration and learnt a lot. Wanna more know who were those lovely people called facis? See the pic.

And my final impression? If you want to experience really international AIESEC conference and meet lovely boys - be a part of DO-IT:) Officially I had only one international delegate in my home group. After asking "the rest of you guys are from Switzerland?" I realized that one half are international students studying in Switzerland and the second half consists of young Swiss with at least one parent abroad:)

No comments: