14 May 2007

ITtTS 2007 in Slovakia

From 10th to 13th May I took part as a delegate in International Train the Trainers Seminar in Slovakia. My main goal was to compare Czech and Slovak TtT and get some inspiration as well. There were about 30 delegates from Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine, Serbia, Portugal and me as the only representative of the Czech Republic.

This seminar was built as a conference so we had a chance to go through plenaries, homegroups, parties and of course to meet an amazing chair Misho. There were 3 homegroups with BIP :-) facis Ola (Poland), Noam (everywhere, currently Poland) and Samuel (Italy).

This was one of my other NTT experiences and in this way I would like to say thank you especially to Hausi, Slovakia NTT and conference manager in one. Good luck in Ghana, Hausi.

2 comments:

hana said...

Dobre dobre, inspiracka se hodi vzdy! :-)

kajh12454325 said...

I bumped onto this topic and what do you know... I see myself on the pic above :) I'm the second in a row from left. Greetings Lenka ! Hope you are well and trainings are going awesome :) Keep up good work.

Seminar was GREAT :)