27 May 2007

Outdoor Teambuilding with LC Karviná

Coming together is beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford

I was asked to prepare some outdoor/teambuilding activities for LC Karviná during the weekend 25 - 26th May. We stayed in a lovely place near Jablunkov (Northern Moravia).

Outdoor for my lovely participants started on Saturday afternoon. We started with a tough physical game "Cannon". We spent around 2 hours in a forest testing physical condition, trust and team cooperation. (Sorry for not describing these games in details because of possible future use again. In case you are interested contact me and I will help you.) After coming back to cottage everybody was silent and tired (not so talkative and laughing as at the beginning:-)

Sunday. Morning. 5 a. m. 4 hours of sleep for some lucky ones. Really strong alarm. Everybody blindfolded. The game "The Day of the Triffids" can start. I spent about 2 hours with team in forest courious how they will performe. I must say they suceed - overcame obstacles very quickly and with humour.

If the success of outdoor teambuilding is (among others) measurable by good mood in a team afterwards, tired people and telling phrases like "I hate NTT!", "Can we inactivate the position of NTT?", "I want to get back to the cottage", "I hate nature and have wet shoes they will not get dry"... then this teambuilding was successful. Thank you LC Karviná for giving me this opportunity and looking forward my next NTT experiences. Photos.

5 comments:

hana said...

"Can we inactivate the position of NTT?" --- aha- it is a joke, isnt it? :-D

Anonymous said...

Good job - sofar, ladies, after some more trainings and XP maybe I will give you chance to train the best LC in the Czech Republic ;-DDD

hana said...

Roger that!
:-P

Unknown said...

Hano, jak to bylo s tím JČ?

Unknown said...

"I hate NTT!"
"Can we inactivate the position of NTT?"

and... should I say you're doing a good job? :P
hahahahha

I want to be trained by the NTT!!!! Can I???

I love the nature and these outdoor games seem to be very cool! :)

Let's have NTT outdoor games!!! (as internal teambuilding... :D)

See you soon, girls!!!