29 Oct 2007

Czech NTT chairing expansion to Poland - Lenka´s part

Hey you all! Do you know both lovely ladies of your NTT spent weekend of 27th to 28th October 2007 by being so called chairs of two local AIESEC conferences in Poland? Wanna know more? Here is Lenka´s part. About a month ago I received a very suprising e-mail. I was asked bo co come to Warsaw and be a chair of AIESEC Warsaw University LCC. Of course I did not hesitate and said YES.

I had a chance to get to know amazing faci team composed of AIESEC Warsaw University EB - conference manager Ewelina, Mowdi, Oski, Sandra, Hania, Kwol and supported by Chwalka from Polish AIESEC National Support Team. And I could also cooperate with a nice Organizing Committee led by Anna and supported by internationals Brian (USA) and Vinnie (Brazil).

This conference was attended by about 100 delegates (both newies and experieced ones). It was a big opportunity to meet very various people. And also a big opportunty to find out how it is to be a chair. To entertain people, to be responsible for plenaries, to run faci meetings and communicate with OC. Thank you for giving me chairing opportunity! I learnt a lot:)

1 comment:

hana said...

Lenko, zdá se mi to nebo to je opravdu Národní divadlo na té fotce?? :-P