15 Oct 2007

Prague and Pilsen LTC

I took part in AIESEC Prague and AIESEC Pilsen LTC this weekend and my say it was just great. I was responsible for delivering outdoor games and presentation skills training.

During Friday afternoon we spent a nice time outside playing games to get to know each other. We went through ice-breaker games, name games but also games for communication and team cooperation to find out how these skills in team are.

On Saturday delegates experienced night game. It was really cold outside and participants were blindfolded so conditions were not easy. However I must say all of them succeded and I was very proud of them. And then I also realized from their words they had enjoyed the games so I was also proud of my outdoor team that helped me to prepare all games, to. Let now say a big THANK YOU to all members of OUTDOOR TEAM. They were: Marťa Motyčková, Teri Lukšíková, Zdeněk Fred Fous, Michal Hudeček, Terka Mrková, Jirka Kolena, Pavel Vávra, Standa Hába and Helča Kebrdlová - all of them from AIESEC Prague.

I also delivered presentation skills training to a group of about 12 newies. I must say I really enjoyed it and hope my participants did the same:)

Guys from Prague and Pilsen AIESEC, I must say - thank you for giving me an opportunity to be a part of such a great LTC as your was. You did a great fob and I wish you good luck with your newies.

2 comments:

hana said...

Na te fotce se pozna, kdo jakoze salutuje a kdo jakoze lelkuje ;-)

Jonathan said...

Haaaallo Czech NTT! :)
Just pass by and wanna say hi!
also to say hello to hana :)

Best of everything to you guys :)
Regards,
Jonathan
NTT from AIESEC HK :)