21 Mar 2008

3 LTCs within 3 days! (crazy life of NTT)

Ok, when you say YES to something, you say NO something else!

In this case it was the crazieeest YES I have ever said and I enjoyed my special travelling around the country quite a lot, actually.

Imagine, my destination was to reach Opava, my homecity, on Sun 16.
Leaving Prague on Fri 14... and "on the way to home" I stopped for 3 different tasks at 3 different LTCs.

Itinerary of my weekend Mar 14-16:

Friday:
Prague - dep. 9:53am (train)
Prudká u Brna - arr. 1:56pm (after going by 2 trains together with Jaro :-P)
..
LTC of LC Brno:
getting to know + teambuilding: 7pm - 9pm
party :)

- values added: explaining the model of comfort/stretching/panic zone, teaching AIESEC dance - Chale Jaise Hawaien

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkct5oAZMlI)


Saturday:
Prudká u Brna - dep. 8:18 am (train)
//quick lunch in Kutná Hora//
Zbraslavice - arr. 12:50 pm (after going by 3 trains)
..
LTC of LC CZU Praha:
self-discovery session: 3:30pm - 5 pm

- value added: connections time filled from my side by "cukr, káva, limonáda, čaj, rum - bum" exercise! :-D :-D (thank you Viktor for this opportunity! ;-))

Time to move my a** and heading for another LTC - see: 3 different LTC in one day, actually :-))

Zbraslavice - dep. 5:58 pm
Suchdol n. Odrou - arr. 10:56 pm (going by 5 trains)

And about to go by OC car for LTC of LC Ostrava... well :-)) The story was a bit different than all of us expected - on the way from Budišov (LTC place) to Suchdol n. Odrou train station, it happened the the car "went out of petrol" ..So, being picked up by taxi, getting to petrol station with Jana (OCP), taking us to place of the accident, Zaida adding petrol into car and finally, moving to the venue, arriving at 1:30 am (Sunday). FUN on the way!

Sunday:
LTC of LC Ostrava and Olomouc:
coaching/mentoring - 10:00 am - 11:30 am

- values added: finding out Harry Potter is male, dancing with Fishman ;), saying bye-bye to one of my favourite people in AIESEC - RM ;-)

//And, at about 4 pm I finally reached Opava, the destination of my travelling these days :-)//


You know, sometimes you do things you know they are totally crazy - still, it is about the fact what you take out of this experience ;-)

No comments: