10 Mar 2008

WENA LDS 2008, Germany - faci XP like no other :-P

My goal to facilitate at 2 more LDS related conferences after NaLDS 2007 has come true! After Czech NEXT 2008 there came the opportunity to go to German city Bamberg for WENA LDS 2008 - so I went there ;-))

My personal journey at WENA LDS 2008 is the one I will keep in my heart forever... And again - I found out at every and single moment of your life you need to feel gratefulness for what happens to you and appreciate people who you invite to share the journey together with you for few hours, days or years.

Alright, not to get into this big story telling here, let me just post few points related to WENA LDS 2008:

~ faci premeeting run in an old monastery in Bamberg

~ conference manager - Lara Mischke, chair - Andries De Vos

~ kind of diverse faci team: Eva Ph., Cathleen, Catrin, Hendryk, Sascha, Mel, Stefii (all Germans), Zuzka Gr. (Slovakia), Rita (HK/Canada), David (Portugal), Mauritz (Sweden), Kay (Australia), Renée (Kenya), Kristian (Denmark/Kenya :-P), me :)



~ HOMEGROUP No. 7!!! ... actually no words to be said - we all (16 ppl) know what it was/is about!
Thank you Saija, Tanja, Audrey, Afsaneh, Marissa, Kaddi, Rania, Nik, Rui, André, Ken, Ömer, Johannes, Andrea and Mauritz (my co-faci) - you all made my WENA LDS experience very special.
Love yall!
(HG No. 7)

~ sweet OC team: semi German, semi Portuguese!!

~ Derek Small's session and "the ritual" :-P

~ over 120 delegates from Western Europe and Northern America

~ RANDOMNESS!!!!! Amazing when you find sparing partners for allowing you, supporting you and being random with you! (was it fun team with Rita and Hendryk, random magical moments, after conference randomness in the restaurant... I had the time of my life! ;-))

~ Määäh message implemented! (including WEEE-EEE NAAAA-LDS mission song!) Damn fun!

~ words on my mind connected with WENA LDS for me after the conference: empower, release, confirmation, grattitude, give & receive


I just wish that as many as possible members of AIESEC in the Czech Republic grab the opportunity, challenge themselves and experience LDS, be it NaLDS, WENA LDS or CEE LDS based on the profound experience of (re)discovering inner leadership and living experience like no other.

May this be my wish, and - just approach me if you want to know more about concepts of these conferences. I truly wish for you to experience and take out of this as much as possible for your development and development of others.

Peace.

No comments: