14 Mar 2008

Seems like yours NTT didn´t do anything whole Dec, Jan and Feb, huh? Not true at all!:P Besides handling exams I applied for MC (and btw got selected:P) and Hartoška undergone some more faci experiences - for example WENALDS faci - respect!!! She just could not find time to upload her story (need time management training, Hartoška? ... hahaha.... I am just trying to be funny...).

And... Both ladies from Czech NTT (me and Hana:P) applied for International Trainers Congress in Ukraine. And... both of us got selected. Well, unfortenately I had to resign due to MC and school duties (and I must say I am really angry and sad because of that). So Czech NTT expansion to Ukraine will happen only from Hana´s part. Wish you good luck, mate!

To Hana: Do not be selfish and share your faci stories with us!

No comments: