10 Mar 2008

NEXT 2008 - faci experience

After real 3,5 yrs in AIESEC I finally managed to take part at national conference of AIESEC in the Czech Republic as facilitator and as well as part of the agenda team of NEXT 2008 conference!

Faci team on the stage:

- Katya (Ukraine), Pawel (Poland), Barča (Brasil/Czech MC), Maja (Serbia), Masha (from Russia :-P), Bea (SVK/CZE), Evca M. (SVK/CZE), Nasko (Bulgaria), Ioanna (Romania), Yulia (Ukraine), Menia (SVK/CZE) and me :)

Conference manager: - Tinka (Czech MC)

Chair:
- JJ (MCP of AIESEC UK)

Agenda designed for 4 days including MCP election and External day.


Each faci was responsible for delivering 12 hrs of content to her/his homegroup.


As for me, I met here one challenge as in my homegroup we decided to use C
zech language (not English) as the main one to deliver the sessions.
Meaning, not that I would have problems with my native language, just the fact is I have never delivered leadership related content in Czech, and surprisingly English comes to me mor
e natural. Well, do not ask me why :-)

Anyway, I managed :-) and am actually very gratefu
l for this real Czech experience.

Altough this conference was not that much personally intensive as eg. one week LDS conference can become, I still know we touched something important for every delegate, at least in my homegroup we did :-) - the question of life and inner leadership.

(my homegroup: Oli, Debbie, Jirka, Marťa, Valentýna, Nela, me, Linda, Lenka, Marek)

During The External day I delivered a workshop together with Andrea Klincokova (
GreenFeather, Ltd.) for 18 delegates on the topic "Leadership & coaching" that somehow gave opportunity to new 18 people get closer to coaching as a attitude / life or leadership style. Nice!

And the (un)official song of the conference Unwritten /from Natasha Bedingfield/ just concludes the whole conference in 4 minutes :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bze7gY0dVEw

Thank you AIESEC in the Czech Republic for this for me totally new experience!

PS: Alright Mr. Jandura - the wine party night was awesome ;-)) What a cool gang we were :-)

No comments: